Today I have got a fun WATER ACTIVITY, for kids .Monsoon has started, it’s time for rains and water play but sadly, due to ongoing pandemic situations, we cannot schedule our usual water play dates or pool parties with friends.
My daughter misses her water activities too much, hence I started doing small but interesting water plays at home and will be sharing one such fun indoor activity with all you lovely people.
* Strainer – 1
* Fishes or any other water animals or transport- 5 or more objects
* Bowl – 2
* Cloth or play mats
*Links for all products used in this activity are shared below
Let’s, get started with the activity
* Cover the table with waterproof playmat or cloth to avoid water spilling
* Take a bowl and fill it half and add all animals inside the water.
* Give your child the strainer and ask her to take out the animals one at a time and put it in the empty bowl.
* Repeat the activity as many times as you like.
I love to do activities that are fun and have additional benefits.
* Using the strainer helps in building grip in toddlers.
* Helps to enhance Hand and eye coordination.
* They learn about water animals and transport.
Maanya enjoys this activity a few times in a week.
You can check out our Activity video
Water Activity video
For more fun games you can also check DIY Alphabet weaving activity for Kids – Funlearning
Do try this with your kids !
Here is a link to all the products used for this activity :-
Disclaimer :- These links are from my AMAZON AFFILIATE account, a small amount of commission (without any additional cost to you) will be passed on to me if you purchase any of these products via the shared link.