How would you like if I told you how simple it is to make your kid do 1 Activity and they get 4 learnings ? .
Due to COVID19, most of the schools have shifted to the online platform, learning has taken a new curve and so has the classroom space.
My 3-year-old misses her preschool and classroom environment, hence we try to play and make DIY activities to help her build interest in learning.
Today, I am going to share one such number of activity which my daughter loves playing.
* Number blocks
* Few small items for sorting and counting
- Ask the child to see the number and keep the corresponding number of items under the number, the example shared on the pic above.
- You can add as many numbers as you wish.
- Repeat this activity a few times.
*If you do not have number blocks you can use any number cutout.
* Make sure the child does this activity under your guidance to avoid any swallowing of small items.
Benefits of this activity:-
*Recognition of numbers,
*Before & After.
For complete video tutorials click on the link below
Learning Numbers is Fun – 1 Activity 4 learnings !
My daughter loves this activity, do try it with your Children
Try these fun activities as well A Fun Indoor Water Activity for kids
This website participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. The program enables us to earn money by linking to amazon.com and affiliated websites without any additional cost to you.
However, I have personally used and liked each recommended product.