Every girl dreams of having long and beautiful hair but sadly, it is not so easy and so today am sharing The secret oil mix for healthy and beautiful hair!
Thanks to my regular hair oiling habit, I never faced any hair related problems, it was only after the birth of my second daughter my hair suddenly started to fall in abundance, initially I thought it was a usual postpartum hair fall problem and would eventually go away.
However, even after 6 months when my hair fall did not reduce I started my experiments with hair oils, that is when I found this perfect solution for hair fall control and keeping hair long, shiny and gorgeous.
This mixture is very easy to make and can be stored for 6 months.
Let me first share the types of oils required for this mixture.
* COCONUT OIL – We all are well aware of this multitasking oil, it not only protects the protein loss from our hairs it also keeps hair moisturized & protects from environmental damage like wind, sun, or wet hair.
* Olive oil – Yes it’s not only limited to salads, but this oil is also very good for hair.
Olive oil protects from scalp irritation and also treats dandruff and helps keep it away.
* Castor oil – this is my go-to hair oil when it comes to hair growth since ages castor oil is used to promote hair growth, and why not it always gives the best results.
* Neem oil – not many people know about it but neem oil is very good for hair, it keeps the hair frizz-free and also keeps head lice away for good.
* Almond oil –many people apply this oil regularly but when it is added in this mixture its benefits are more prominent, Almond oil has the necessary fatty acid which promotes healthy and shiny hair.
* Rosemary oil – this is my favorite oil, it helps to delay premature graying of hair and also keeps your scalp healthy and moisturized. This is a must for a healthy hair regime.
Now let’s mix all these in the below-mentioned quantities.
Coconut Oil – 250 ml
Olive Oil – 100 ml
Castor oil – 20 ml
Neem oil – 5 to 10 drops
Almond oil – 50 ml
Rosemary oil – 50 ml
* Take a pan and start heating the coconut oil, let it heat for 2 to 3 minutes on low flame.
* Now add Olive oil, Castor oil, and Almond oil and stir for a minute and take off the flame.
* now add neem oil and rosemary oil and let it cool down.
Once it cools down, fill this mixture in a glass bottle to keep the freshness intact.
* You can add or reduce the quantity of any oil according to your requirement.
* Always keep coconut oil quantity more than any other oil, as it will keep the oil from thickening.
* Neem oil has a very strong smell, ensure you do not put more than the required amount.
* Try to use organic and cold press oil as they give the best results.
* This mixture can be used for any age group. Although it is advised not to apply it to kids below 6 months of age.
You can also try – Quarantine skincare from your kitchen !
This hair oil mix has worked wonders for me, do try this and let me know your experience 😊
You can click on the oil name to buy the recommended product from Amazon. Please note if you purchase it from the above link,I will receive a small amount of commission(without any extra cost to you).