My 3-year-old has started understanding concepts of special days, like Birthday, Anniversary, Mother’s Day, and Father’s Day.
While spending most of the time at home, she started making short trips to the kitchen with me and loves helping me around with small chores, so this Father’s day we thought of making 2 yum and Nonflame cooking.
Let’s start with healthy Moong sprouts salad.
*1cup Moong sprouts
*1 Lemon Juice
* Black salt / Regular salt
1. Wash moong dal thoroughly with water, soak for the whole night.
2. In the morning, drain the excess water.
Take a muslin cloth or thin cotton cloth and put all soaked moong in it, tie it and leave it for 12 hours.
3. Untie it and check for sprouts, if there are still no sprout tie it again and leave it for more 12 hours.
4. Finely chop Tomato, cucumber, and onion.
5. Take a mixing bowl, put all the moong in it, Now ask your child to add all the vegetables and mix it.
6. Add lemon juice and salt as per your taste and give it a nice stir.
7. Yummy and healthy Salad is ready to be served.
Yummy Cupcake 🧁
This is my daughter’s favorite, hence she wanted to make it for her Daddy.
* 5 oreo biscuit
* 6 tablespoons Milk
* Sprinklers and chocolate sauce for garnish.
1. Take a bowl and crush all oreo biscuit thoroughly.
2. Add milk slowly and let ur child whisk it till you get a cake-like consistency.
3. Let your kid pour it in a microwave-safe container or a mug.
4. Microwave for 2 minutes or steam it on gas for 10 minutes.
5. Once it cools down, garnish with lots of chocolate sauce and sprinklers, and your yummy cupcake is ready.
My daughter really enjoyed helping with father’s day special recipes, hope you guys also have lots of fun 😊
For more Fun activities