Mango is called the king of fruits, and why not it not only is really yummy but it’s also packed with a lot of good for kids and grownups today we will be talking about mango benifits and some yummy Recipe
• Makes digestion easy – Mangoes are filled with digestive enzymes and fibers which helps babies to have an easy bowel movement and has no risk of having constipation, also this helps to breakdown protein and lowers acidity.
• Gaining weight – One of the most difficult challenges as a mother is to make your child gain weight without exposing them to unhealthy food. Well, mango is at your rescue it’s not only very low in fat content but it’s also filled with a good color which helps in gaining weight.
• Skin benefits – Filled with vitamin A, mango can help to protect the skin and to keep it soft and glowing.
• Immunity – Mangoes help epithelial cells to grow in the body, these cells fight germs and keep them away, also vitamin C helps in building a strong immune system.
• Brain development – Amino Acids which are very good for brain development are found in our favorite fruit Mango, it also contains VITAMIN B6 which helps in memory and brain functions.
There are many more advantages but these few we’re the ones which are really good for kids.
Now let’s get started with yummy and healthy recipes for kids and grown-ups.
1. Mango popsicle – This one is my personal favorites, as it’s quarantine and we cannot step out of our house for an ice cream let’s make an easy popsicle at home.
2 tablespoon Palm candy | Sugar
Ice Tray or popsicle mold
• Peel off the mangoes and cut it into dice shape
•Put it in a mixer grinder along with the palm candy or sugar.
•Grind it till a smooth paste is formed, no need to add water.
• Pour the mixture in an ice tray or popsicle mold and freeze it for 1 hour.
• Yummy popsicle is ready to serve.
2. Mango and banana smoothie – A yummy drink for your kid’s super morning.
1 scoop vanilla ice cream
1 tablespoon Palm candy | Sugar
• Peel the mango and cut into pieces.
•Add mango and banana slices, Palm candy or sugar and vanilla ice cream in a mixer grinder and churn well.
• Pour it in a glass and serve.
3. Mango Mint Mojito – This one is my favorite drink, easy to make and yummy to taste!
1 tablespoon sugar
1 lime juice
few mint leaves
• grind the mango into a fine paste.
• In a glass add sugar, a pinch of salt, and few drops of lime, mix it well.
• Add water in the glass and stir well, now add 1 tablespoon of mango pulp, stir well
• Add 3 ice cubes and it’s ready to serve.
4. Mango and strawberry smoothie – A very healthy drink for your little one.
5 to 6 strawberries
Half cup cold Milk
1 tablespoon Palm Candy | Sugar
1 Vanilla Ice Cream Scoop (optional)
• Mix the strawberries and mango in a more grinder, add sugar to make a fine paste.
• pour it out in a vessel and add milk to it, with the smoothie-like consistency, you can also add vanilla ice cream now.
•Once all ingredients are mixed together, you can garnish it with cut strawberry and serve.
5. Fruit custard – This is our family favorite and it’s made almost all Sundays, we call it our Sunday special!
1 mango (peeled and Diced)
1 apple (Peeled and Diced)
15 grapes (cut in two)
1 pomegranate( peeled)
1 banana (peeled and diced)
2 tablespoon Custard powder
4 tablespoons sugar
250 ML Milk
• Put the milk in a vessel and let it boil, in a small cup mix the custard powder and 2 tablespoons of milk until both are diluted completely without and lumps.
• Once the milk is warm add sugar and stir continuously, and the custard mix and keep stirring until the milk starts becoming thick
• After 5 minutes of adding the custard mix turn off the gas and let the mixture cool down.
• once it’s cold, you can add all the fruits and mix everything we’ll, refrigerate it for half an hour and serve cold.
These are a few mango recipes that I make for my family and hope you will try them soon.You may like these also “Easy And Yummy Veggie Bread Pulao | Quarantine Cooking | Breakfast Recipes” by The Happy Mommie. Quick Fix – Veggie Semolina/ Sooji Toast
Do let me know your thoughts 😊