This lockdown has bought out many hidden talent, some have become craft experts, some are acing in baking, and some have turned into master chefs. Well I for one am putting all efforts to cook the best with minimal recourses, this is one of the recipe which we enjoy for breakfast.
So, let’s get started with the yummy recipe.
- Bread – 1 small packet of brown or white bread.
- onion – 2 big
- capsicum – 1 small
- tomatoes – 4 small
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Curry leaves – 5 to 6 leaves
- Mustard seed
- Coriander leaves for garnish
Method of the recipe.
- lightly toast the bread from both sides and cut into cubes. No need to add butter or oil.
- Chop all the veggies in fine dices
- Take a pan, add 1 tablespoon oil, once its hot add mustard seed and curry leaves.
- once mustard seeds crack, all Onion and saute till golden brown.
- now add capsicum and saute for 3 min, cover and simmer for 2 minutes
- add tomatoes and salt as per taste and let it simmer for 5 minutes
- once tomatoes start losing water add a little coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric, and red chilli powder.
- Mix all ingredients together and simmer for 2 minutes, add 2 tablespoon ketchup.
- its time to add the bread.
- Turn the pan off the heat and add all the bread pieces and simmer for 2 min.
- garnish with coriander leaves, and your yummy bread pulao is ready to serve
• You can add cheese for garnish if you like.
• You can add any vegetables of your choice
• As I serve this to my kids as well we dint add green chillies, if your children can eat you can also add green chillies.
• This recipe tastes best when served with tea.
This is one of our favourite breakfast recipes, do try this at your place and let me know your feedback 😊