During these testing quarantine period, we have very limited supply of food items. Hence, I thought why not whip up an easy home baked recipe from biscuits which are readily available at any household.
Please note the below mentioned Ingredients and procedure.
2 small Parle g biscuits
3 tablespoon sugar powder
1 tablespoon coco powder
Half tablespoon coffee powder.
Pinch of salt
3 tablespoon oil
Milk half cup
1 eno packet
1.Grind parle G in the mixer grinder, take it out in a bowl add sugar , coco powder , coffee , salt and oil, mix it all together.
2. Now gradually add milk till you get proper batter consistency.
3. Heat some water in the pressure cooker , and put a small stand in the middle.
4. Oil the baking tray thoroughly.
5. Add Eno to the batter and pour it in the tray fill batter upto half tray only and add choco chips and put it in the cooker.
6.Remove cooker whistle and let it cook in medium flame for 10 to 15 min.
7. After 15 minutes,put a toothpick and check if the cake is baked or not.
8.Once the cake cools down , take it out in a plate flip it and garnish it with chocolate sauce , sprinkler and grated chocolate.
9.Ready to serve 🥂
• You can use any sugar biscuits available at your place, adjust sugar as per the biscuits sweetness.
• Donot keep the batter for long after adding Eno, put it in the cooker as soon as you add eno.
• Keep the cake in the fridge, taste best when served cold.
My husband and Kids love this cake, hope you like this easy recipe as well and will try it soon 😊
Leave your queries and questions in the comment section below, will surely revert ASAP.
#stayhome #staysafe #quarantinefooddiaries #cakes #easyrecipies #cookercake